IMA Rise and Shine
IMA Rise and Shine project involves educating the physicians on two aspects of their profession.
- Uplifting knowledge on management skills that may be needed to excel in the profession.
- Providing updated knowledge and creating awareness about Vitamin D deficiency in our country under the guidance of IMA Course Director Dr. Ambrish Mithal, MD, DM.
Need of Vitamin-D awareness:
- Around 80% of the Indian population has Vitamin D levels less than normal.
- Population at large is not even aware of Vitamin D deficiency and its consequences.
- Thus practicing clinician has a major role to play to spread the awareness among the population and take the corrective steps early in order to reduce the prevalence of Vitamin D deficiency and its consequences among Indians.
Dr A Marthanda Pillai
National President, IMA
Dr K K Aggarwal
Honorary Secretary General, IMA
Group Editor-in-Chief IJCP Group of Publications & eMedinewS
Dr Ambrish Mithal